I was tagged in this post, more than 2 years ago. I still remember it because that’s the only post that I have ever been tagged in.
Now, I am desperate to pimp up my post count, and unbearably bored. So, I am trying this out.
1. What’s your favorite table ?
My lap or the floor. Pehla question hi googly, waah re meme banane waale.
2. What would you have for your last supper ?
Chicken. My mind lights up at the prospect of it.
3. What’s your poison?
Most vegetables. I eat them though. My mom is veg.
I can’t stand Bitter-Gourd. Would rather eat Sweetened Bread.
4. Name your three desert island ingredients.
Cold coffee, alcohol, and some food to go by when hungry.
5. What would you put in Room 101?
Hostel food. Anyday.
6. Which book gets you cooking?
I am a boy. I am not supposed to cook.
Well, only until my wife asks me to do it.
7. What’s your dream dinner party line up?
I’d rather dream about the things that’ll follow the dinner.
8. What was your childhood teatime treat?
Sev Puri, Bhel Puri, Pani Puri, Ragada Pattice, etc. Mumbai Rocks.
9. What was your most memorable meal?
Hmmm… Interesting. Nothing really, but I’d say that the food that I got served on the farewell day was so bad, that it became very memorable.
Imagine my anger when I found out there was no Non-Veg.
10. What was your biggest food disaster?
I love everything I have ever cooked. Or prepared.
‘Apni Dahi ko koi khatta nahi kehta.’
11. What’s the worst meal you’ve ever had?
The food we get served on Tuesdays in our hostel.
12. Your food hero/food villian?
Food Villian- The hostel cook.
13. Nigella or Delia?
Who the fuck knows?
14. Vegetarians: genius or madness?
Madness. We have been designed by God to be carnivorous. Fighting that is fighting nature.
besides, I like to do my bit for the poultry industry.
15. Fast food or fresh food?
16. Who would you most like to cook for?
Myself, obviously. You shouldn’t reveal your weaknesses to others.
17. What would you cook to impress a date?
I’d order from a restaurant and say I cooked it.
18. Make a wish.
Unlimited supply of Chicken.
19. Last Words
I am a chicken loving Brahmin.