This meme, right here is as good as personal blogging can get. It has been stolen from here. I was asked to do it also, so it is ethical stealing. I think.
So, first the reasons for doing this tag! (No 1 big reason, so I have 5.)
- My blog has reached 65 posts!
- I want to reach 100, in quick time.
- My blog has crossed 2.5 K hits.
- I am shameless. Totally.
- I’d like to test my discipline. Also my brevity.
So, here’s the list. It is very exhaustive, and I don’t know if there are 30 persons to whom I’d like to write a letter.
But, the first 4-5 are easy, and I am going to start with that. So, then. Here’s the list.
- Your Best Friend
- Your Crush
- Your parents
- Your sibling (or closest relative)
- Your dreams
- A stranger
- Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
- Your favorite internet friend
- Someone you wish you could meet
- Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
- A Deceased person you wish you could talk to A 14 year old version of yourself.
- The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
- Someone you wish could forgive you
- Someone you’ve drifted away from
- The person you miss the most
- Someone that’s not in your state/country
- Someone from your childhood
- The person that you wish you could be
- Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
- The one that broke your heart the hardest
- Someone you judged by their first impression Your Future Wife
- Someone you want to give a second chance to
- The last person you kissed
- The person that gave you your favourite memory
- The person you know that is going through the worst of times
- The last person you made a pinky promise to
- The friendliest person you knew for only one day
- Someone that changed your life
- The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
- Your reflection in the mirror.
Anyways, that’s it. I am going to make 2 posts per day. And take 2 breaks somewhere. That’s cheating, I know. But then, rules are meant to be broken.